STRATELUS is a small telehealthcare and biomedical research company. We operate a network for telemedicine services in Lithuania and are working on advancement of medical diagnostics through partnerships with the leading technology and health care service organizations in the Baltic and Nordic European region with the aim to provide clinically and technologically advanced diagnostic services.
We operate a telemedicine network in Lithuania and provide remote diagnostics services - evaluation of eye fundus images. For eye fundus evaluation services, inquire: alvydas(a)stratelus.com
The main service/business areas of STRATELUS are:
- Development of e-Health/Telemedicine service delivery solutions. We operate a telemedicine network in Lithuania and provide remote diagnostics services - remote evaluatoin of eye fundus images. The hub is located in our clinical facility in Kaunas and services are provided by tertiary level physicians affiliated with the Lithuanian Health Sciences University Hospital in Kaunas (formerly Kaunas University of Medicine). Equipment used for image acquisition and transmission is by Optomed OY (Finland).
- Development of advanced diagnostics methods and tools.
Stratelus completed a EU-sponsored project NICDIT which was aimed at development of a more advanced tools for diagnostics of eye tumours.
Our experts evaluated and provided Optomed OY, the Finnish developers of an innovative digital ophtalmoscope, with clinical expertise and advice.
- We run an outpatient ophtalmology clinic in Kaunas, Lithuania, and a number of mobile locations for screenings in Lithuania. For information about our healthcare services in Lithuanian, please visit www.akiuklinika.com
- We provide health screenings for large organisations, on-site
- We offer partnership in clinical trials in ophthalmology
The main research areas of our experts and staff are:
- Diagnostics of eye tumours
- Image recognition
- Effectiveness of practical telemedicine applications
We use innovative portable high quality Smartscope digital medical cameras by Optomed OY (Finland) for direct patient care in ophthalmology and for remote eye fundus image diagnostics
We are looking for opportunities to join clinical trials in the area of ophthalmology, especially ocular tumors. Please e-mail us using the form on the "Contact Us" page.
SCREENING OF POPULATION IN REMOTE LOCATIONS FOR DIABETIC RETINOPATHY AND AGE-RELATED MACULA DEGENERATION
Stratelus carried out a pilot screening project aimed at early diagnostics of diabetic retinopathy and ageing macula degeneration and use of e-health tools in remote locations in Lithuania.
ALCON PHARMACEUTICALS Lithuania Rep Office